Clear Mindset is committed to providing services that meets the unique needs of children, adolescents, adults etc. (essentially all ages). Our team of psychologists are fully registered with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
We pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable and professional service. We adopt a wide range of evidence based practice combined with experience through real life settings. This includes Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Motivational Interviewing, Systemic Therapy, Play Therapy etc.
The objectives of Clear Mindset are to provide:
– Sound solutions which meet the customers requirements;
– Solutions which are safe and reliable;
– A one stop shop for all its customers;
– A benchmark organisation/platform for our services;
– A multi-disciplinary organisation; and
– Customer focused solutions.
At Clear Mindset we value:
– Sound business ethics and morals;
– Leadership, initiative, being proactive and commitment from employees;
– Exceptional customer service;
– Satisfied customers;
– Compassion, Empowering, Supportive; and
– An honest and fair working environment.
– Anxiety and depression;
– Behavioural difficulties;
– Trauma, Grief and Loss;
– Learning and Attention problems;
– Sleep problems;
– Bullying and Social Problems;
– Social skills and communication difficulties;
– Support for persons/families with developmental disabilities;
– Cognitive assessments;
– and many more…