We are giving away three (x3) vouchers, for individual counselling with our principle psychologist (Get the professional support that you have always wanted for FREE).
Complete these steps:
1. “Like” this post;
2. Tell us in 25 words or less what success (through Clear Mindset) means to you; and
3. Sign up to our FREE newsletter.
Send through your entry (to firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the following:
– Your details (Complete name, age, contact number and email (for enews sign up)); and
– Your answer to our question above.
The winner(s) will be judged or voted and selected (by Clear Mindset) for their skill. As a guide, Clear Mindset will be looking for 1) Uniqueness, 2) Innovation, 3) Creativity, and (of course) 4) A winning/champion mindset;
The winners will be announced on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 9th /10th /11th September 2020 by email (one per day).
For more information (including Terms and Conditions), please refer below.
Team at Clear Mindset
Compassion, Empowering, Supportive
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on the “Giveaway” post forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. The giveaway starts 8am Monday 24th August 2020 and finishes 5pm Sunday 6th September 2020 (Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST));
3. The winners will be announced on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 9th /10th /11th September 2020 by email;
4. Prizes (i.e. the voucher) will be sent, where applicable, by the 30th September 2020.
5. No assumptions shall be made as to an item, something, idea, rule (etc.) as being included when it is not stipulated in this giveaway;
6. Clear Mindset reserves the right to clarify, amend, modify, correct, stipulate, change, remove, add (etc.) before/during/after the competition start/finish dates;
7. Counselling is classified (for this giveaway) as being labour (provided by Clear Mindset) for the provision of collaborative services to better the winner(s) mental health and wellbeing;
8. Entries must include all requested contact details to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Incomprehensible, incomplete and illegible entries will be deemed invalid;
9. This is a “Game of Skill” where the winner is judged or voted and selected for their skill. Chance plays no part whatsoever and will be judged on the sole discretion of Clear Mindset;
10. As a guide, Clear Mindset will be looking for 1) Uniqueness, 2) Innovation, 3) Creativity, and (of course) 4) A winning/champion mindset;
11. Clear Mindset reserves the right to promote the work of any winner(s) announced through media outlets and entrants acknowledge and provide their full consent to that end;
12. The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash;
13. The voucher must be used within three months;
14. The voucher is not transferable;
15. Entrants must be 18 years and over;
16. NSW/Australian residents only;
17. One entry per person; and
18. All material must be original (i.e. no plagiarism etc.).